Bude is five miles South; the ancient town of Launceston, picturesque villages of Boscastle, Port Isaac, Tintagel and King Arthur's country are all close by.Nearby Hartland, a small village, with an 18th century house, Hartland Abbey which was originally a college in the 12th century. For the more energetic there's golf at Launceston and Bude, and fishing, sailing and sea angling all available on the coast.
• Bude Old Canal industrial heritage trail.
• Eden the eight wonder of the world
• Boscastle Harbour
• Padstow Harbour & Rick Stein's restaurant
• Hartland Abbey
• Cheese ring and Hurlers stone circles
• Tintagel Castle
• Lanhydrock House & Gardens
• Jamaica Inn and Pottery museum
• Numerous Coastal foot Paths
• Bude Haven
Even on the busiest of summer day's you will always find a quiet beach. For the more energetic lots of surf schools operate from these beaches.
• Northcot Mouth
• Sandymouth Bay
• Widemouth Bay
• Crackington Haven
• Milky Way
• The Big Sheep
• Dodwalls family adventure Park miniature railway
• Trethorne leisure farm
• Bude splash swimming pool, wave machine & fun pool
• Harlequins Tenpin bowling and Adventure play area
• Camel cycle trail.
(+44) 1288 321325
CLICK HERE TO EMAIL US
website designed by Mooshmedia.com